Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hotel life...

Well, we managed to survive last Monday, but not without drama. It really came down to the differences between the German and American culture. Let's just say I am SO glad that day is over and we're all living in the hotel now. It is now up to Brad, the housing office and landlord. I've officially removed myself from the situation.

Speaking of hotel... 4 people, 2 cats in one tiny room is not really the best living circumstances but we are all managing and counting down the days. It helps that my mom and Brad are two of the most easy going people I know. Miles has been doing lots of laps on each floor. "How fast can you run to the window and back? Go go go!" We even met some other 3 year olds and started a racing club! I think the worst is on the way when we turn over our car tomorrow. Then we really will be trapped in the hotel. 6 more days... 6 more days....

That's my update for now! Monday we'll find out the sex! It's so nice to have something so wonderful to look forward to in the midst of this hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment