Tuesday, February 8, 2011

20 weeks

Whoops- one last post!
Yesterday I hit 20 weeks and we found out the sex. It's a boy!
The OB wasn't convinced at first because of the umbilical cord being between the legs, but we spent about 20 minutes trying to look at different angles. Sure enough there was a little "nub" looking thing that didn't have the same look or consistency as the cord.
Brad says he will have a sniper team now, a shooter and a spotter. There are going to be a lot of males in our house now.

Here's me at 20 weeks. I am so much bigger this time around then I was with Miles. I feel like I look like I'm 25 weeks. I can feel him move all the time, although it's not too uncomfortable yet. He was measuring a week ahead but that doesn't mean too much to me this time. Miles was 2 weeks ahead and I still had to be induced.

Ok- this is it for real this time. See you all in the States!

1 comment: