Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Goodbye Memphis!

Well this blog is two-fold I guess. I was trying to get these pics to my sis-n-law Rachel, but it was taking forever. Blogging them only took half of forever. We're leaving for CA tomorrow and moving into our house and I just don't know when I'd ever get the chance to pass these along.

Believe it or not, I took 120 pics tonight and only 9 turned out! I guess that's what happens when you're dealing with 6 youngins and a "teenager."
We've so enjoyed our time here in Memphis! Miles just loves his cousins, especially Kessler. I am happy that we're only moving a few states away instead of a world away.

See you all in CA!
My favorite of the night.

Not the greatest pic and no one was looking here, but I just love how everyone is genuinely smiling.

Choo-choo cousins. Emilie is thrilled to be the caboose.

The serious pose.

The silly pose!

Miss Emilie

LB and Layne. They play so sweet together.



No comments:

Post a Comment