Friday, January 14, 2011

Photography

A few weeks ago I attended a small photography lesson at our MOPS group. It was so informative! I learned so much about my camera and photography in general. Afterwards, the instructor sat with me and showed me many tricks with my specific camera. I was thrilled!
Then for Christmas, Brad upgraded my lens to a super zoom. I am ready for my African safari now! :)
Unfortunately now I irritate all my friends and family because I'm officially one of those people who has to stop and change out lenses. Oh and my giant backpack? Forget snacks and juice...It's all camera stuff. :)

So this morning, Miles and I went to the zoo and I really got a chance to try it out.


Photobucket


This picture I was practicing the apeture feature. The higher the number- the blurrier the background. I was trying to make Miles' lego house in focus while he stayed out of focus. Fun stuff to practice!

1 comment: