Wednesday, January 12, 2011

16 weeks!

So, I have to be honest...my mind is just not on this pregnancy. I realized today that I've made it to 16 weeks and there are days I completely forget I'm expecting. This is funny considering my pregnancy with Miles felt like 2 years long. I really want to try and re-route my mind and enjoy every stage because it could very well be our last! I know that once we get to CA it will be a different story.

*How far along?: 16 weeks and 2 days

*Weight gain: 4 kilograms...however much that is?

*Sleep: About 5-6 hours of broken sleep. Both Miles and I have a terrible cold and neither one of us can take anything for it. We are up together all night.

*Stretch marks: I have a ton from Miles. Not sure I can even get anymore!

*Best moment of this week: A Navy officer decided he wanted our apartment. It is going to be a smooth transfer.

*Worst moment of this week: Saying goodbye to my great friend Shelly. I cried and cried. I will miss her so much.

*Movement: I've had a feeling I've felt him/her a couple times but I'm just not sure...

*Food cravings: No cravings. I just want food to appear before me without having to prepare it. I SO can't wait for fast food in the States.

*What I miss most: not much yet. Oh, I guess I wish I could take some Dayquil. My pants are starting to get awfully tight too!

*What I'm looking forward to: well, it's no secret I want to just get to the States already. I'm sure once we make it to CA and get settled I will start to get into a baby mode. Oh, I am looking forward to finding out the sex soon!

*Measuring: I just have no clue with the way Europeans measure things, especially since it's all in German.

Ok, first baby bump photo!
Just kidding. I feel like I am at that awkward stage of a thick middle but no definite "oh she's preggo" baby bump. But, I don't want to rush it because I know the days feel like months once you get big.

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! AND that picture of Miles with the lego's is AWESOME! What kind of camera do you have? I am in the market for a new, GOOD one :)

    ReplyDelete