Friday, June 10, 2011

You know pregnancy has made you crazy when....

...you do this to your cat.
I had Joe professional groomed today ($70 down the drain) because it was either that or get rid of him. I couldn't stand the constant shedding of fur, the way he smelled, and him dragging his butt on our carpet. Couldn't STAND it! So, I dropped him off and said "do the works". I picked him up a couple hours later and this is what he looked like. Shaved, bathed, clipped and anal glands expressed.
This is called "The Lion Cut." I am satisfied...for the moment.
Formally Joe... In his defense, he probably is the sweetest cat alive. So sweet that my mom wants to start a nursing home ministry with him.
Since Brad is in the field the next 2 weeks, I had to figure out a litter box fix until my mom gets here. We bought 4 new litterboxes and I am just throwing them out every couple days. Wasteful? Yes, but I am not using one of my 3 bendovers for the day to clean cat-crap.
Crazy? I told you!

2 comments:

  1. This post is hilarious and that cat looks crazy. Do you have a new name for your blog picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first i thought oh the poor poor cat but now i will admit i quite like it.
    You certainly made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete