Friday, June 3, 2011

37 weeks

*How far along?: 37 weeks

*Weight gain: 30 pounds... one time I gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks. Yikes! But, the past 6 weeks I've only gained 2. Interesting how it all works!

*Sleep: you mean pee? I don't sleep... I pee.

*Stretch marks: Yes, they're creeping up. It feels like fire ants are crawling on my stomach and there's nothing I can do to relieve it. Ugh!

*Best moment of this week: Brad had a long 4 day weekend. We're celebrating his 31st birthday this Sunday!

*Movement: He doesn't stop. I actually think parts of my insides are bruised. Certain movements bringtears to my eyes when he moves at this point.

*Food cravings: No, just fruit if anything. I quit soda and sweets a month ago and have never felt healthier!

*What I miss most: sleep, being able to breath, to bend over, not be so achy... I miss just feeling good!

*What I'm looking forward to: coming home from the hospital with our baby!

*Measuring: Baby measured 7 lbs & 3oz at the last ultrasound which was huge for 36 weeks! Dr. told me to stop eating or I'd end up with a c-section.

Interesting facts: I'm 1 cm dilated. 20% effaced. Baby is LOW.
Only 2.5 weeks until the big day, but crossing fingers for earlier!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lowes!!!
    I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!
    I deleted my facebook so I am reading your blog!!
    ~Danielle Wingfield

    ReplyDelete