Monday, September 12, 2011

Top 10 moments

Top Moments from the past few weeks.

10. Painting Brad's toenails. It is a deployment tradition. The goal is to still have some polish left by the time he comes home. Yes, he gets weird looks. PS- He made it to his final destination in Afghanistan. Thanks for the prayers! :)

9. Making a Daddy bear from Build-A-Bear. Complete with 2 of Brad's recordings in each hand.

8. Meeting up with some friends from Germany. My friend Amber and family are stationed in San Diego. We met at a park in between our two cities. This is Petra and Miles. Can you believe that a little over a year ago these two were running around Venice, Italy together?

7. Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I've been doing her workout DVD for 6 weeks now and can tell a huge difference already! It's more than losing weight to me. I'm determined to get into the best shape of my life!

6. Smiles from Matthew. He has finally started to smile on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, we still do at least 3 hours of random screaming a day. But at least he has added some smiles in there.

5. Pool days. Still loving the 75 degree weather!

4. 20 mile trips to Target. Loading up the cart. Then realizing you left your wallet at home.

3. Star Wars parties. I decided to watch these movies and finally see what the big fuss is all about. Trying to decide if I should start with movie 1 or 4.
2. Preschool. Our big boy is officially in school. Today was his first day actually. He didn't have too much to say about it when I picked him up. He just requested Mac-n-cheese for lunch.
Before
After
1. 9/11/11 - Can't believe it's been 10 years. I had my breath taken away when I awoke that morning and the whole base shut down and played TAPS. It was really a beautiful moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment