Sunday, August 21, 2011

Legoland!

Today we took the plunge and bought season passes to Legoland. Why not? It's only 20 miles away and we could use a little fun in our lives. The truth is, I can't believe we've lived in Southern CA for years and haven't bought into the dozens of huge theme parks all around us. I guess having kids changes all that.
Legoland is pretty cool! I don't know who was more excited, Brad or Miles. There was tons to do for both adults and kids. It has a waterpark and an aquarium inside as well! The best part? If you own a Volvo you get to park within feet of the entrance! I can see myself now; packing our Volvo like a can of sardines just to save our friend's a mile walk.

A Volvo XC-90 made entirely of legos!

The white house...in CA.






Floating down the lazy river.
Brad's reaction to coming down a slide moving 1 MPH.


Miles' very first rollar coaster ever... The Dragon. It was so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment