Friday, December 24, 2010

Snowball fight

Merry Christmas Eve! I hope everyone is enjoying the season! We took a little walk this afternoon and I brought my camera along (of course). We went out this morning and almost got into a serious wreck. The roads are SO bad. Then as we approached our house we got stuck and just spun and spun. So, unfortunately we have to skip the Christmas Eve service tonight. But, we're enjoying the snow and are happy to have a white Christmas! Here are some pics from this afternoon.










For a little update: We had all our things moved out of our house and everything is now on its way to California! We are living with the bare minimum which has been a bit of a challenge. I kept back 3 plates, cups, silverware, etc. I did not picture myself getting sick to death of hand washing dishes after every meal. I also made sure to keep back plenty of toys for Miles but nothing for myself! My class finished this weekend (got an A- wahoo!) So I'm a little bored while we wait in this limbo stage. It's a little sad when looking around the house and only seeing white walls. We've spent such a big chunk of our marriage/family life here and it will be hard to close the door to this place for the last time. Some days I'm so excited to get on that airplane and other days I fight tears. I guess this is all to be expected with such a big change! We have 6 weeks left!


No comments:

Post a Comment