Sunday, April 5, 2009

silliness

This is just our little Mizzy-Moo being his silly self.


For updates, Brad and I have our midterms this week! I can't believe we're halfway done with our first class. I can't decide if I should take another one right after it because of all the traveling we have going on. The next class after that starts while I'm in Michigan so, what to do? what to do?
We've been keeping up with our gym goals too and I'm just really happy about that. I've been discussing plans with my sister-n-law for when we're in the States and I'm going to run a 5k race with her to celebrate Independence Day. Keep in mine she is a zippy-zoo-bee so I have my work cut out for me. It should be really fun!
Oh! Almost forgot bowling! I bowled a 156 last week! 4 strikes in a row! You can bet I was gobbling (doing the Turkey) like crazy. I'm not sure what Brad's score was. He probably did better than me which is why I subconsciously block his score out of my mind. Gotta love that Baker competitive streak.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ....... that's right! Forget anyone elses score...you did great honey!!!!

    ReplyDelete