Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hobbies

Other than counting the days until my husband's return I thought it'd be healthy to throw myself into some hobbies that I enjoy.
I've been getting a kick out of these cupcakes.

Here's my turkey cupcake. Can you guess what it's made of? Caramel and cornflakes!

Snowmen. Made of cookies, orange candies and chocolate chips!

Yesterday was my 4 month anniversary with Jillian Michaels (or her workouts I should say). I'm not saying I look fantastic or anything, but I feel fantastic and that's all that matters! I cut out all sweets (how ironic with my cupcakes), soda and junk food. I've honestly never had more energy or felt healthier in my life!

Here is my mom's new hobby: baby wraps. She does a fantastic job and is now selling them to all these fertile military wives. I am just modeling them for her, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment