Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk or Treat

I decided at the last minute (literally) to do Trunk or Treat with Brad's unit. I should say the wives of Brad's unit. I do not get excited about the holidays and I don't know why. But I think having kids is slowly changing me. It was exciting decorating the car and watching Miles' face light up. It was fun having everyone 'ooh' and 'ahh' over our pumpkin patch and thinking Matt was the cutest pumpkin ever. It was especially nice being surrounded by these women who were going through this experience with me.
On another note, it's been 2 months now. Just 5 more to go. I try not think in terms of months we have left but rather 1 more week until we're 1/3 down or 6 more weeks until we're 1/2 down. Haha! I can't wait until the days were we look back at this deployment and think, "that just flew right by" like I can with our other ones. I had some goals for myself and I'm so happy to say I reached one of them! Losing all my baby weight, plus some! Woop woop! Gotta love Jillian Michael's morning workout.
That's about it! Hope to blink my eyes and be on here writing "3 months down." Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment