Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall

10 things I love about Fall
10. The leaves changing.
9. The good TV shows start back up!
8. First snow fall (at least here in Germany).
7. All the extra time Brad has off, which leads to...
6. All the extra sleeping in I get to do!
5. Miles birthday
4. The stores put all their Holiday things out
3. Warm foods like soups and stews
2. Scented candles like cinnamin and pumpkin pie
1. Snuggling under blankets with family


5 Things about Fall I could go without...
5. It gets dark way to quick 
4. Holiday crowds
3. Holiday parking
2. Can't play outside (as much)
1. Getting into freezing cold cars

1 comment:

  1. me too me too i love the fall i forgot how fun it is in MO with the leaves changing bailey and i have been raking leaves and playing in them for the last week...fun fun

    ReplyDelete